I want to help make your home a sanctuary. Our spaces should support us, not challenge us. And the best part is that making changes to your living spaces will bring about desired changes to your life – whether it is your career, life purpose, or relationships, not to mention make your space beautiful.
I am a feng shui consultant and interior designer, but really I'm a home whisperer and space healer. I clear, balance, and help decorate spaces and, as a result, you can feel your best at home in your sanctuary.
A feng shui consultation balances and clears the energy of the home and will begin the process of making changes in the lives of its occupants and those who encounter the space.
Contact Tisha HERE to schedule a session
In-Person Feng Shui Consultation
Feng Shui can help with improving or attracting relationships, family disharmony, cash flow and prosperity, blocks in career, sleeping issues, detection of harmful electromagnetic currents, health and wellbeing, fertility, general negativity or anxiety, stagnation in career or business, clarity of goals, lethargy or lack of energy. An in-person consultation is a 2-hour session.
An in-person consultation can include (depending on objectives):
- Suggestions on how to improve or enhance the chi energy in each area, including the optimal placement of furniture and accessories
- Identify areas of stagnation and how to move the energy appropriately (due to floor plan flaws, furniture, clutter, stagnant energy)
- Trifield Meter measurement of any harmful electromagnetic, microwave, or electric currents
- Strategies for clearing clutter
- Dowsing for energy disturbances, which could be as a result of harmful ley lines, water lines, negative energy, and/or stagnant energy
- Suggestions for furnishings, layout, colors, and interior design to create optimal energy
- Ways to incorporate the Five Elements of Feng Shui (wood, water, earth, metal, fire) to create a healthy, harmonic and aesthetically pleasing home AND to support your own energy.
- Numerology of your home or business. This is an important and informative way to find out what energy your space already holds and how it can benefit you
- Feng shui analysis of home exterior, including the entryway and missing corners
- Assistance during pre-construction for placement of doors, windows, stairs, beams, and any other architectural elements that may affect the energy of your home
- Decorating and design suggestions, including paint color, furniture, and finishes selections.
In-Person Space Clearing
There is an unseen world of energy in your space – from previous owners, past trauma, discord, illness, arguments, land disturbances, furniture, and emotions – that you are most likely not aware of. However, these energies affect you on a daily basis. Space clearing is an important aspect of Feng Shui that clears out old, stagnant and oftentimes negative energy. It allows the space to reset, so to speak, so that you can begin on a clean slate.
A Space Clearing should be done upon moving into a new space, especially if trauma, misfortunes, or negativity occurred in the space. Maintenance clearings can be done by the homeowner, however clearing residue from your own negative experiences or patterns oftentimes calls for someone else.
Space Clearing Can Help With:
- Ridding your home of negative or stagnant energy
- Clearing energy from previous owners
- Clearing ghosts or unwanted energies
- Stopping old patterns or habits
- Clearing energy from illness or trauma
- Clearing energy after recent break-up
- Harmonizing your entire space
- Feeling more energetic and general well-being
Distant Feng Shui Consultations
Is there something not quite right with your home or business? Maybe as soon as you moved in, your health, finances, or relationships suddenly changed. Or maybe you are having trouble selling your home?Is there something off, but you're not exactly sure what it is? I can also review architectural blueprints for feng shui no-no's. Sessions will be conducted by phone or Skype and are approximately one-hour and focus on a specific issue, including:
- Selling a Property
- Office or Home Office
- Property Analysis
- Floor plan Review
- Distant Space Clearing
- Five Elements Analysis
Once you have purchased a consultation, I will email you to schedule the session. In some cases, I will need a copy or sketch of your floor plan and/or photo(s) of pertinent areas.
What I Will Need:
- Copy of your floor plan (a true copy or sketched by you)
- Photo of front of home
- Photos of any rooms in which you want me to address
- Photos of any exterior areas you want me to address
- Fill out Online Form
Clutter Intervention Session
Get to the root of your clutter issues. What's really at the heart of your holding on to a certain item or a whole room. Through my Clutter Intervention process, I will help you debunk your excuses so that you can finally take action. I can work with you in-person as an add-on to other services or by phone to help you make sense of your holding on.
$150 by phone
Feng Shui for Real Estate
I love helping realtors sell homes! Feng Shui can work quickly to shift the energy in a home. Oftentimes feng shui issues - whether relating to the house itself or personal issues of the homeowners - will not rear their head until the house is on the market.
"My house had been on the market for two years. I had cleared closets, and done many things to try and sell it. Tisha came and spent a little over an hour with me. We walked through the house, and then she did some space clearing. She talked to me about some things that needed to be done and I worked on those when she left. Within two weeks of her visit, I had an offer on the house.” -Client Testimonial
You've most likely had one of those homes that just won't move. The price is right and the owner is motivated. It may even be getting good traffic, but contracts keep falling through. In these cases, there is an energetic reason the home isn't selling.
I find that bad feng shui often rears its head in real estate transactions. Here are some of the reasons a home may not be selling and how feng shui can help...
- Unresolved emotional issues by the homeowners
- Predecessor energy from the previous owners
- Subconscious holding patterns by the homeowners
- Feng Shui problems with the floor plan or furniture arrangement
- Underground land disturbances
- Ghost, trauma, or paranormal activity
Give your client the gift that keeps on giving... a feng shui session! I love working with new homeowners as they get settled into their new home. I can help with furniture arrangement, space clearing, color selections, and decor suggestions that incorporate feng shui. Ask me about reduced pricing when purchased in bulk for clients. I also have gift sets of my Smudge Spray product that make a great closing gift!
Feng Shui for Businesses
Find out the secret weapon that successful banks, hotels, and companies use around the world. With the emergence of environmental psychology, more data is being made available as to the impact our spatial environment has on us. Many of these findings correlate directly with feng shui practices. Space is like a megaphone for businesses - whatever it projects out will be amplified, negatively or positively.
Whether it is a home office, a storefront, or large corporation, the space should be congruent to your business. With business clients, I often see that the space doesn't accurately reflect the business' brand or the mission of the business. This creates an incongruent energy and will negatively affect your business in a number of ways.
Ways Feng Shui Can Benefit Your Business:
- Attract more business
- Unlock feeling stagnant in job or career
- Help Find an auspicious location
- Refine an optimal floor plan layout
- Attract clients or customers
- Increase overall happiness with job or career
- Improve business reputation
- Create better efficiency, organization, and workflow
- Promote creative collaboration
- Remove blocks affecting income or cash flow
- Create more visibility to be seen and respected by potential customers and/or colleagues
- Improve employee retention
- Clarify vision
- Increase overall morale and happiness levels
- Promote creative collaboration
- Incorporate interiors consistent with branding
A business or office consultation consists of a 2-hour in-person visit to your business or office where I conduct a feng shui evaluation of your space. I will make suggestions for optimal furniture and furnishings layout to increase energy flow for employees, clients, and customers. I can also provide suggestions to improve areas related to business reputation, first impressions, overall growth, and organizational tips for creating better efficiency.
Hourly rate applies for corporations - please inquire
Here's What Others Have Experienced...
"You have been the catalyst for change I have been desiring for years. It was always seemingly impossible before. Since we met ... It has been super easy and really powerfully fun."
"Tisha, I forget what month you and I worked together - it has been absolutely so amazing! I have moved so much stuff around my home/life - and OUT OF IT - it is absolutely amazing. So much more to do but the principles you are teaching me are moving me so fast and furiously toward the life I want for myself."
"Your suggestions on the placement of things such as the mirror in the entrance have positively impacted the flow of energy throughout the home. I love referring to the Bagua map for additional ideas and ways to maintain what we started. We now feel very comfortable and settled when we are home, and since it's all about intention, I feel more confident with the tips and tools I have learned from you. Thank you so much."
"Tisha is a truly gifted resource for any homeowner or professional looking to de-clutter their space. Tisha's intuitive and relaxed style was a great fit for me and I was left feeling excited about reclaiming my personal space and letting go of things that were draining my energy and cluttering my home.
"I highly recommend Tisha's services and I can't wait to read her upcoming book so I can continue to shift the flow in my home. Thanks Tisha!"
"Tisha helped transform our 3,000 sq ft space at Center of Symmetry using her interior design and Feng Shui techniques. She helps with clients, shares her visionary work, and even supports us with our color choices (which is no small feat!).Tisha is a treasured expert in her many fields." -Amy Kiger, Owner of Center of Symmetry
"Wow. That's about all I can say about my first appt with you a little over a week ago. It's too hard to describe in words what's going on....but then you probably hear that all the time!! Just wanted to say THANKS!"